So here are the stats on our little one...
18 pounds 9 ounces
30 1/2 inches in height
The Dr. said that he figures she is just going to be a petite little girl. When we measured her on the wall this past week, we noticed that Caleb was 2 inches taller than her at this age. Oh the difference in our kids...it is endless, and we love it!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Abby's Mommy at one year old was only 19 lbs. 12 oz. and 30" Tall. She is a petite little girl just like her Mommy and beautiful too. No...I am not prejudice. Abby, you are a precious little girl and I love you very much. Grandma P.
Oh my goodness that's amazing!! I am so impressed that you have those stats too!! I love it!
So I just got back from Emily's 6 month check up and she's 18lbs-1oz and 27" long. Either Abby's tiny or Em is GINORMOUS! Actually, she is pretty big, but she feels little to me.
Have a great day!
Shannon
Post a Comment