Saturday, November 1, 2008
Halloween Night
Thank goodness my kids take great naps, because by 5:30 we were off again for more fun. Grandma Placeway and her best friend (of 45 years...wow) hung out with us as we trick or treated and participated in a neighborhood parade - that ended with firetruck for the kids to look and touch. The neighborhood was busy, and once again we had a lot of fun.
Later in the evening we decided to visit Coach Schieb and so we headed back down the street where the Lieutenant of the local fire department was yelling for "Captain America". Caleb was on cloud nine. He then got out all his equipment for us to touch and lift...and there were some laughs....from the older ones who were with us.
All in all...it was fun. Our kids love to dress up and you could really see the "BOY" in Caleb come out this year. Oh...and check out that shield....I made it...the night before Halloween. Who knew I would find that costume at Goodwill a few days before for $3.00 and then it had to be his costume for this year because "Daddy LOVES Captain America, and so do I"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great pictures! I love how you captured the night too...wasn't it beautiful with the moon and the sunset? It sure was wonderful being you guys!!! Thanks for all the great pics!!! Love ya, Shan
Post a Comment