Sunday, August 24, 2008

Indianapolis Air Show



This was the second annual Indianapolis Air Show date. Last year we both took Caleb on a date to the Air Show. It was a blast. This year, since I took him on Friday night to the game as our date...Steve took him to the Air Show for their date. We have been trying to do this every few months. He loves it and looks forward to his special time with us. As soon as Miss Abby turns two we will begin the dates with her as well.

The boys had a great time, even though it was super hot. When we met for dinner later Caleb was glowing and sharing all the cool stuff he did with Daddy during the day. I love those moments, and I love how these times have become really special to the Caleb.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day for Caleb and Daddy. This is pretty serious stuff to Caleb. I love hearing him talk about it. You are a great Dad, Steve. Love, Grandma P.