So yesterday Caleb and I decided that we would take the train to the State Fair. Little did he know all that it takes to prepare for such an excursion with two kids in tow. We had an amazing time. Caleb really befriended a little sheep, and he was heart broken when we didn't have enough time to say good-bye to "his friend". I love his tender heart. Abby loved seeing the animals and had fun repeating back to us all the sounds that they make. Her smile is priceless. We left on the train at 8:45 AM and arrived home by 1:30! And yes...they are taking great naps as I write this.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just yesterday I felt that God really showed me how blessed I am to stay at home with these little ones. Caleb looked at me and said..."I love my sister, and I protect her." Their relationship gets stronger each day, and I continue to pray that God bonds them in ways I can't even imagine.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Pretty brave to take two kids to the State Fair by yourself. You definitely took advantage of many fun events...How great for Caleb and Abby. Perhaps Caleb will see his "new friend" next year.
Love, Grandma P.
Post a Comment