"For I know that plans I have for you" declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
I am so proud of you doing that all by yourself! I thought of you guys and can't wait to go next week. If you and Steve want to take Caleb again let us know!! Looks like you guys had a great day!!
Hi Tara, Brian and I stopped by the blog last night so that I could show him pictures of your adorable kids! It looks like your day at the Fair was a blast...how brave of you to take them!!!!!!!!! I left a message for you last week about getting together soon. Sami starts school tomorrow...I can hardly believe it. Maybe we can meet halfway one day in the next few weeks. Let me know! Love, Rach
Hey you. I tried to call and email you...but I am not sure I have the right email address. Give me a ring so we can get together soon! I miss you! Rachel
I am just loving everyone's state fair posts! It's the best isn't it??? Blake is so excited Caleb is going to be in his class this year - it's going to be so much fun for them! See ya soon!
5 comments:
I am so proud of you doing that all by yourself! I thought of you guys and can't wait to go next week. If you and Steve want to take Caleb again let us know!! Looks like you guys had a great day!!
Hi Tara,
Brian and I stopped by the blog last night so that I could show him pictures of your adorable kids! It looks like your day at the Fair was a blast...how brave of you to take them!!!!!!!!!
I left a message for you last week about getting together soon. Sami starts school tomorrow...I can hardly believe it. Maybe we can meet halfway one day in the next few weeks. Let me know! Love, Rach
I love the crooked smile that Caleb is into right now...priceless!
Hey you. I tried to call and email you...but I am not sure I have the right email address. Give me a ring so we can get together soon! I miss you! Rachel
I am just loving everyone's state fair posts! It's the best isn't it??? Blake is so excited Caleb is going to be in his class this year - it's going to be so much fun for them! See ya soon!
Post a Comment