Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy 5th Anniversary Baby! (July 12)

Wow....Where do I begin? This journey that we have been on has been filled with many ups and downs. We have loved, lost, cried, laughed and grown so much in these years. Together we have watched God transform our lives and help us to build a God centered marriage, which we now have a deep passion and desire to share with others around us. Through our repentance, God has forgiven, and He has blessed us far beyond anything we could ever imagine. This forgiveness has allowed us to get caught up "into His redemptive purpose for the world". There is no one on this earth that I would want to be on this journey with. I love you deeper now than I did walking down the aisle 5 years ago.

Thank you for not giving up on us and for coming home both to our family and back to the one who created you, your Father, Jesus Christ. There really is no better gift this year than to know that we have placed Christ in the center of our lives.

I am lucky to walk these days and many more with you!

I love you Baby!

Love,
Tara

No comments: