Saturday, May 24, 2008
End of the Year Program
On Thursday, we attended Caleb's end of the year school program and picnic. They sang 5 songs and then were given special gifts from their teachers. Afterwards, all the families enjoyed a picnic put on by the staff. It was a beautiful day, and we had so much fun. We have had an amazing experience at Emmanuel United Methodist Preschool this year and look forward to all that next year brings us as well. Caleb learned so much, especially all the bible verses. God has been so good to us this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
We are really looking forward to EUMC Preschool next year! Thanks for sharing your experience, I wouldn't have even known about it if you hadn't told me. Looks like I'll see you in the drop off line!
I thorougly enjoyed Caleb's school program. Caleb is definitely talented...best of all he loves Jesus. Love, Grandma P.
Post a Comment