Monday, May 19, 2008

Mom's Scrapbook



Early in April, I was still trying to figure out what we were going to give my mother for her 60th birthday. That was when God told me to send out a letter to our friends and family asking them to write letters, notes or send cards to my mom for a scrapbook that I wanted to put together for her. (Sometimes God does amazing and funny things like that to me. So...I obeyed.)

Thank you so much to those of you who sent those letters, notes and pictures. I have added a few of the pages for you to see. I think the book had about 30 plus pages when I was finished. It was the best gift I have ever given her, and I was so excited for her to have it. Thank you again! Your love for her showed deeply.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Words cannot express how much I appreciate the scrapbook. Thank you so much, Tara, for all your hard work in creating this beautiful book. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and friends to fill the pages. So many memories of a very blessed life. It is all of these special people that have made my life truly rich. I will cherish it forever. Love, Mom