Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Marble Painting
So Caleb and I took some time to hang together today while Abby took a nap this morning. It has been a dreary day so we decided to do a little marble painting, and it was so much fun. He had done something like this at preschool but said his teacher only allowed two marbles. Well....I said..."Throw a lot in this time". He just looked at me like I was not following the "rules". I gave him a big smile...he smiled back...and threw in about 10. I think he thought he was living on the edge. It was great. Now we are going to create some fun things with the pages once they all dry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WOW!! Tell us the details of how you did this (supplies and all) especially for me the craft challenged ;)!! Looks like loads of fun for a dreary day!! AND love Caleb's classic quote!!!! That is the best!!
I want details too (I'm craft-challenged as well). Maybe you, Shan Shan and me could all get together and Caleb can show Blake and Sophie how to do it!!!
I am the proud recipient of some of Caleb's fabulous marble art in my birthday scrapbook! I love it Caleb...it is beautiful!
Love, Grandma P.
Post a Comment