Sunday, April 27, 2008
Mulching with Daddy
Another year....another pile of mulch (7 yards to be exact). Caleb and Daddy worked really hard to get it all done in one day, between naps of course. The yard looks great. Caleb thinks it looks "fluffy"! Oh kids....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That was a LOT of mulch!! When I ran by, I took my head phones off and said..."Now that's a lota mulch". Steve said 7 yards full. I had to think about that for a while...7 yards? Did I hear that right?!! It looks great!!! Now we'll have fun coming over playing in the 7 yards of mulch ;)!! Love it!!
I LOVE all the pics/posts. Shawn wants to know if your boys will come do our mulch? hehehe! What's another 7 yards right?
Lovin' the updates! We didn't do the mulch... our lawn and flower bed are barren so we worked on just getting some greenery... mulch will be next. Fun, fun, fun! Caleb looks so cute (oh and manly) in his tee-ball uniform. Emmaly starts next week. Should be interesting. Take care!! We'll have to have a cookout soon so our friends can see our new abode.
Post a Comment