Friday, April 18, 2008
Indy Zoo Trip #2
We decided this time to have Grandma Placeway and Daddy come along for the ride. Oh and it was a ride. We left the house at 8:00AM with all intentions to be at the zoo by 9:00 and start back home around noon. (Gotta get those naps in.) But... soon into our journey Caleb informed us that he had to go #2! No toilet seat in the car...so all around Broad Ripple we went until we got our bearings and made it to Wal-Mart! Caleb was such a trooper and held it the entire time. I grabbed a potty seat and off we went. This is just a great time to remind all potty training Mom's to at least have a seat in the car. It was an adventure!
9:30 AM....we were at the zoo and Caleb pranced Grandma around like he knew where everything was to see. He is definately a keeper. As always...Abigail just enjoyed hanging out and being with us. Who knew Caleb and Abby would be so different.
It really was a special day and yes we made it home for naps. Priorities people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh I almost called you! I am surprised we didn't run into each other. Although every school in the state was represented I think!! Chaos!!
Weren't the monkeys going crazy? And those giraffe's, well needless to say it is definitely mating season.
We'll have to go sometime this summer so Caleb can show Sophie around. We are all about getting there and leaving by noon too!! Good idea about the potty seat too!!
Guess I might have to venture to the zoo this year - seems like the place to be to see all our friends!!!
What a great day! Caleb took care of Grandma the whole time...had to make sure that I saw everything. Abby loved it too. I love these special times. Grandma P.
Post a Comment