So I have to say that I have never experienced anything like that before. I was awaken by our armoire knocking against the wall. I actually thought it was our dog's tail. Not exactly.... I believe it was the loud sound, the rocking, and the banging against the wall that really got me. On the humorous side I thought...oh no...I have been left behind. That was until I realized what was going on. My legs were shaking, and I yelled "STEVE...What is going on??" I know he loved that! So off we went to check on Caleb; he was a little freaked out. One of his pictures fell off the wall, and he wanted to know what had "just happened". And so our morning began at 5:30 AM with a brief answer to what an earthquake is all about and maybe why it happened today! Abigail...sound asleep!
All of this just put a nice little reminder in our lap of how important our life is and how how quickly things can change. Enjoy every moment God has given you!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment